Who knew apparel could be so life-changing?
So Worth Loving is an incredible organization with an even more incredible story. Eryn Erickson, Founder of SWL, created this beautiful brand as a way to encourage women and impact lives.
“So Worth Loving exists to help embrace your past and empower your future.”
So Worth Loving invites customers to join in believing their core message. Rather than a mission statement, you’ll find a unique manifesto on the story page of their site:
No matter my history, past mistakes, relationship status, or career choice, I am worthy of love. I am not defined by my past. I am prepared because of it. While my own voice and others may tell me different, I will lean into the safe people that affirm this way of thinking. When I encourage others to love themselves I am encouraging them to treat themselves with kindness, patience, respect, and all that embodies love. We live our life knowing we have worth. So Worth Loving. It’s a lifestyle.
They not only want to share this encouraging message with their audience but hope their customers truly adopt this way of thinking. So Worth Loving is far from just a clothing line–they’re a life-changing, impact-creating organization.
If you aren’t already familiar with So Worth Loving, we encourage you to take a few minutes and visit their site. You can learn more about their story here–it’s oh so worth the read.
What So Worth Loving teaches us about our voice
Every brand is more than a product or service. Your brand, whether corporate, non-profit, or personal, has a message you’re sending to the world. Many of the best brands gain their reputation not only through delivering remarkable products but by sharing their honest story and making an impact.
How often do we see eco-friendly, fair trade, or justice-centered brands capturing the attention of consumers? In today’s world, people are demanding more than great products and services… and So Worth Loving delivers this better than most.
3 things you can learn from SWL
- Every brand has a story. Let’s be bold enough to share it, transparently.
- Every brand has the opportunity to use their platform for good. Our brand can make a positive impact on others, in one way or another.
- Every brand has the ability to send a unique, creative, innovative message to their audience. Let’s set ourselves apart from the rest.
- What is my brand’s story and how can I share it honestly with my audience?
- What is my main platform? Do I have any additional passions that could align with my business or brand? Could part of my funds go toward a non-profit? How can I use my organization or brand to positively impact my community?
- What is the message I’m hoping to send to my audience? In reality, is this the message that’s coming across? How can I use innovative thinking or creativity to share this message in a way that differentiates me from the crowd?