*Click the red pins above!
The Experience Tracker
From Washington to Florida, each month our team leads experiences all over the U.S., whether it’s activating a new restaurant across the country or a Kolbe wiring workshop here at our office. Experience Leaders, Project Leaders, Certified Wiring Consultants, and Event Assistants are just a few of our team members that travel nationwide to execute unique, world-class events with a variety of rock star clients.
We exist to help people and organizations live and lead at a higher level
We do this through events, leadership, consulting, and innovation, with an aim of creating remarkable experiences and positively impacting guests. Our experiences range anywhere from conferences to virtual reality workshops, leadership assessments, and team building events. Over time, we found that our family, friends, clients, and partners were curious where our team traveled each month. Last year, we launched a tracker to help show the activations we led and the cities we visited, and it’s back in 2018 to stay.
What is it?
Each month, you’ll find an Experience Tracker right here on the blog. It’s a fun, interactive way to see:
- where our team travels each month
- the incredible clients we’re partnering alongside
- the impactful experiences happening nationwide
How it works
The red pins on the map above represent the cities we’ve traveled this January. Click the pins to learn more about our team and the activations they’re leading.
This month up close
- During the month of April, we had the honor of leading over 24 experiences, ranging from RaceTrac’s Run for Research 5K to the Orange Conference.
- Speaking of RaceTrac’s Run for Research- this month, our team hosted six different 5Ks across five states! This event is RaceTrac’s largest fundraiser of the year, and the proceeds support the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research.
- The All Pro Dad Father and Kids Experience in Tampa, Florida was a blast this year! The interactive stations were engaging and exciting, and the day was filled with raffles, fun zones, and a whole lot of quality family time.
- Our team had the privilege of leading a variety of experience pieces, as well as hosting a booth, at this year’s Orange Conference right here in Atlanta! This conference is an incredible three-day event to inspire and empower leaders to make an impact on their organizations. We had the time of our lives meeting new faces and building community!
- The farthest we traveled this April was Covington, Washington, where Matt Peele, Director of Experience, engaged the community through activating a Chick-fil-A Grand Opening.
- Another event we were thankful to be a part of was the Onsite Guide Reunion, a four-day conference for contracted therapists intended for celebration and inspiration. Experience Leader Roman Kotowski helped lead participants in a series of meaningful activities, ranging from burying a time capsule filled with items representing the meaning of the organization to firework shows and line dancing!
Tracking the celebrations
This month, our team launched a brand new culture resource called the Elevate Your Culture Activity Guide! This guide is a resource to help you improve your team dynamic. With tons of interactive activities, charts, discussion questions, and other great content, the Elevate Your Culture Activity Guide is designed to help you dive into practical ways to craft and maintain a healthy team culture.
We had an awesome time transporting visitors to a whole new world during our Virtual Reality Workshop! The Virtual Reality (VR) Workshop is a free event hosted right here in our home office, and it teaches the basics and future of VR while providing the opportunity to demo a few of our favorite experiences.
Our Business Development Coordinator, Julia Mata-Stern, celebrated her one-year anniversary with Elevate!
That’s a wrap!
As we take time to pause and look back on April, we continue to take ground around the office and across the U.S., as well as look forward to what 2018 still has in store. Speaking of what’s to come, we hope you are a part of our next chapter! Whether it’s a birthday or a team experience, we want to play a role in celebrating and adding value to your people. Maybe it looks like coming together for a Virtual Reality team building experience, gifting some Elevate gear, or purchasing a Kolbe A assessment and interpretation for a friend. Whatever you’re dreaming of this summer, we dream of bringing it to life with you. Let us know how we can help!
Follow us on social media and be the first to know when the next tracker goes live!