*Click the red pins above!
The Experience Tracker
From California to Connecticut, each month our team leads experiences all over the U.S., whether it’s activating a new restaurant across the country or a professional development workshop here at our office. Experience Leaders, Project Leaders, Certified Wiring Consultants, and Event Assistants are just a few of our team members that travel nationwide to execute unique, world-class events with a variety of rock star clients.
We exist to help people and organizations live and lead at a higher level
We do this through events, leadership, consulting, and innovation, with an aim of creating remarkable experiences and positively impacting guests. Our experiences range anywhere from conferences to virtual reality workshops, leadership assessments, and team building events. Over time, we found that our family, friends, clients, and partners were curious where our team traveled each month. Last year, we launched a tracker to help show the activations we led and the cities we visited, and it’s back in 2018 to stay.
What is it?
Each month, you’ll find an Experience Tracker right here on the blog. It’s a fun, interactive way to see:
- where our team travels each month
- the incredible clients we’re partnering alongside
- the impactful experiences happening nationwide
How it works
The red pins on the map above represent the cities we’ve traveled this July. Click the pins to learn more about our team and the activations they’re leading.
This month up close
- During the month of July, we had the honor of leading over 20 experiences, ranging from The Coach Forum to the South Gwinnett Cluster Kickoff.
- Speaking of the South Gwinnett Cluster Kickoff, we had a blast honoring teachers and getting them excited for the new school year! Four Elevate team members led the group in fun activities as leaders took time to cast vision and inspire the teachers to continue making a difference in the lives of students in the South Gwinnett Cluster. There were surprises all throughout the afternoon, like competitive dance battles and choreographed performances from groups of teachers.
- History was made in the Elevate office when we hosted two different Intern Exchange Programs in one week! We had the privilege of spending time with interns from The Big Fake Wedding and Growing Leaders, while our interns spent time learning from their talented teams as well. This program allows us to partner with legacy-minded organizations to positively impact younger leaders, and it’s especially fun when we get to work with organizations we know and love.
- We put our pedal to the metal this month with our Month of Hustle Team Challenge, a competition designed to help our team take initiative, set goals, and accomplish more than we ever thought possible. We define this challenge as an intentional focus on work that leads to long-term impact, and many goals were met- and crushed- during this year’s challenge. Congratulations are in order for our top three hustlers: Ricky Spaulding, Jordan Sasser, and Nigel Wallace!
- The farthest we traveled this July was West Hills, California, where Jordan Sasser, Experience Leader, engaged the community through activating a Chick-fil-A Grand Opening. We also visited 9 different states!
- Another highlight of our month was getting to participate in The Coach Forum, an event designed to motivate coaches and empower them to continue being intentional servant leaders for students everywhere. We had six team members attend, and we got the opportunity to host, DJ, and produce the event. We also got a chance to hear from RA Dicky, Inky Johnson, Greg Sankey, and more speak about the impact of an encouraging, strong, and diligent coach.
Tracking the Celebrations
Our team is so excited to announce the re-launch of our YouTube channel! We want to equip you with event how-tos and leadership tips, along with giving you a behind-the-scenes look at our team and what we do every day. We’d be honored if you would subscribe to our channel and join us for the ride.
We wished 2 team members a very happy birthday- Jordan Sasser, Experience Leader, and Sarah Penoyer, Marketing Intern.
That’s a wrap
As we take time to pause and look back on July, we continue to take ground around the office and across the U.S., as well as look forward to what 2018 still has in store. Speaking of what’s to come, we hope you are a part of our next chapter! Whether it’s an event, team building experience, or a leadership workshop we want to play a role in celebrating and adding value to your people. Maybe it looks like coming together for a Virtual Reality activation, gifting some Elevate gear, or purchasing a Kolbe A assessment and interpretation for a friend. Whatever you’re dreaming of this season, we dream of bringing it to life with you!
Follow us on social media and be the first to know when the next tracker goes live!