*Click the red pins above!
The Experience Tracker
From California to New Jersey, each month our team leads experiences all over the U.S., whether it’s activating a new restaurant across the country or a Kolbe wiring workshop here at our office. Experience Leaders, Project Leaders, Certified Wiring Consultants, and Event Assistants are just a few of our team members that travel nationwide to execute unique, world-class events with a variety of rock star clients.
We exist to help people and organizations live and lead at a higher level
We do this through events, leadership, consulting, and innovation, with an aim of creating remarkable experiences and positively impacting guests. Our experiences range anywhere from conferences to virtual reality workshops, leadership assessments, and team building events. Over time, we found that our family, friends, clients, and partners were curious where our team traveled each month. Last year, we launched a tracker to help show the activations we led and the cities we visited, and it’s back in 2018 to stay.
What is it?
Each month, you’ll find an Experience Tracker right here on the blog. It’s a fun, interactive way to see:
- where our team travels each month
- the incredible clients we’re partnering alongside
- the impactful experiences happening nationwide
How it works
The red pins on the map above represent the cities we’ve traveled this May. Click the pins to learn more about our team and the activations they’re leading.
This month up close
- During the month of May, we had the honor of leading over 20 experiences, ranging from Virtual Reality at Chick-fil-A Founder’s Day to All Pro Dad.
- We kicked off summer with the student leaders of Gwinnett County’s high schools at the Gwinnett Student Leadership Team (GSLT) Summit! This year, our very own Billy Boughey, Elevate Founder and President, and Katie Bersinger, Elevate Chief-of-Staff, led breakout sessions during the summit workshops. Billy spoke about leveraging strengths to make an impact through honest communication and authenticity, while Katie taught about the importance and power of creativity. Additionally, Experience Leader Nigel Wallace helped the team host the event and executed a variety of activations to create a fun, engaging, and impactful environment.
- Our team took ground this month at our Content Summit, an off-site event dedicated to creating content for a variety of our platforms, such as social media, blogs, email campaigns, and advertisements. We set aside two days to fully dive in, and we came out with tons of valuable content pieces to help us share the Elevate story with you. If you’re in a season where you’d like to focus on producing content, teaching new team members your brand’s voice, or figuring out your story, we highly recommend a Content Summit- and we’d love to partner with you to design one for your team!
- We showed Chick-fil-A team members a whole new world at Chick-fil-A’s Founder’s Day event by sending them on a Virtual Reality Vacation! Guests got the chance to sit back and relax, sip on a smoothie, and choose which tropical location they wanted to visit. Keeping it fresh is a core strategy around our office, and we’re thankful for the opportunity to partner with clients as they continue to think forward and invite innovation into their experiences.
- The farthest we traveled this May was Lakewood, Washington, where Jake Dudley, Experience Leader, engaged the community through activating a Chick-fil-A Grand Opening. We also visited 11 different states!
- A huge highlight for the month was the opportunity to serve at Leadercast 2018, the world’s largest one-day leadership event, put on by Leadercast– an organization that provides resources and events for leaders to grow and develop. We were honored to be brought in for several activations: serving as event concierges for Executive Experience ticket holders, creating a welcoming atmosphere by greeting guests as they arrived, and assisting with different aspects of live production. Our very own Billy Boughey, Founder and President of Elevate, hosted the morning and welcomed all 2,500 Live in Atlanta attendees to Leadercast. Additionally, several members of our team connected with guests at our booth, which created awesome dialogue around leadership, wiring, and culture.
Tracking the celebrations
It was practically raining confetti in the office this month because we had so many incredible moments to celebrate!
History was made in the Elevate office when we welcomed SIX brand new (and absolutely wonderful) team members! We are so excited to welcome Becca Morgan, Brand Coordinator, and Danielle Coke, Creative Design Assistant, along with our four summer interns: Collin Smith, Nicole Egan, Kelvin Scott, and Sarah Penoyer!
We’re rolling out resources specifically designed for you! After months of prepping, researching, recording, and writing, our More Than A Microphone (MTAM) online courses are officially available for pre-order! MTAM for Communicators teaches a variety of best practices around public speaking and communication, while MTAM for Emcees focuses on event hosting and emceeing. Purchase today and get ready to take your communication skills to the next level!
We wished four team members a very happy birthday- Matt Peele, Director of Experience; Danielle Coke, Creative Design Assistant; Tory Vore, Programs Specialist; and Nicole Egan, Operations Intern!
That’s a wrap!
As we take time to pause and look back on May, we continue to take ground around the office and across the U.S., as well as look forward to what 2018 still has in store. Speaking of what’s to come, we hope you are a part of our next chapter! Whether it’s an event, team building experience, or a leadership workshop we want to play a role in celebrating and adding value to your people. Maybe it looks like coming together for a Virtual Reality activation, gifting some Elevate gear, or purchasing a Kolbe A Assessment and interpretation for a friend. Whatever you’re dreaming of this summer, we dream of bringing it to life with you!
Follow us on social media and be the first to know when the next tracker goes live!