Jeremy is currently constructing a beautiful project…
The Purpose Hotel
- Each room will sponsor a child’s education
- The lobby will include a functioning charity water well
- When guests pay for faster wifi, the money will be used to fight human trafficking
- The hallways will be lined with the most iconic humanitarian art and photography to highlight the impactful projects happening all over the globe
Once a guest checks out of the hotel, their receipt not only will show where their money was spent but also the impact made on the world. Jeremy believes this is where technology meets compassion.
Why we’re inspired by this idea
- We exist to help people and organizations live and lead at a higher level, and we fully see this vision being carried out through Jeremy’s work and The Purpose Hotel.
- We love when people use talent and skill to bring meaningful passions to life. Huge thanks to Jeremy for using his platform to positively impact the world!
- We’re honored when change-makers and influencers invite others into the vision. In addition to inviting co-founders to come alongside and help kickstart this project, The Purpose Hotel (once built) will depend on guests to book a room and interact with the unique elements.
“What unites us is far more important than the boundaries we’re born into.” – Jeremy Cowart.
What Jeremy teaches us about innovation, ideas, and life:
- Dreams can be brought to life in the most creative, unthinkable ways–but it takes courage to create the first of its kind.
- Innovation can be used for good. What are you passionate about? How can you use innovation to bring your dream to life?
- Our many passions can collide to create something phenomenal. As we see, Jeremy is mixing his love for art and passion for humanity to create a life-giving project. How can you combine your passions to create something remarkable?