Ahhh… social distance. The new norm. Are you getting cabin fever yet? Going a little stir crazy working, learning, teaching, and entertaining from home?
We may not know how long this pandemic will last, but we do have control over what we decide to fill our time with while we’re at home. Instead of spending our time sitting around and twiddling our thumbs, we should use this time to do things we’ve always wanted to do! Our team thought it would be a great idea to come up with two bucket lists: one for entertainment, and one for being productive. Feel free to use ours, or adjust them and make them your own according to your goals! This is what we came up with:
- Watch three new movies that you’ve been wanting to see.
- Try some new recipes (like these crockpot recipes for a pizza casserole and cinnamon roll casserole!)
- Finish a 1,000 piece puzzle
- Go live on instagram
- Finish the books you’ve started and never finished reading.
- Start reading a new book.
- Make homemade popcorn on the stove and experiment with toppings (get some inspiration from Buddy the Elf).
- Have Facetime dates with three extended family members
- Mail letters to three of your friends in different states.
- Write thank you letters or emails to random people working in the community!
- Write a letter to your future self!
- Try Yoga
- Build a fort and sleep in it.
- Build your own home workout regimine (and stick to it!).
- Binge watch an entire series on Netflix.
- Go for a bike ride or a walk to clear your mind.
- Sit down and play a LONG game of monopoly.
- Reorganize your kitchen
- Deep clean your room!
- Brainstorm a list of inspirational content you can go through with your team at work (we suggest the Breakthrough Blueprint and Elevate Your Culture Activity Guide)
- Go through your closet and get rid of clothes you no longer wear.
- Get rid of all expired items in your fridge (trust us… you have at least one).
- Invest in mastering your communication skills (use code “BeatCorona” for 95% off our More Than a Microphone Courses!)
- Brainstorm a list of inventions you think the world could benefit from.
- Do some goal setting and map out a game plan on how to achieve those goals.
- Take one of our online courses to become a more effective leader.
- Start a side hustle!
- Create a budget and a plan to pay off any debt that you have. Stick to that budget!
- Do that home project you’ve been procrastinating on. Paint that wall, fix that hole in the door, or change that smoke detector!
- Learn a new skill like video editing or drawing.
- Clean out the dreaded junk-drawer
- Create a list of all your passwords and keep them in a safe place.
- Schedule a phone call or Zoom call with someone you can learn from (Our Founder & President, Billy Boughey would love to virtually meet with you and help you expand your capabilities!)
We hope that these bucket lists gave you some food for thought or some fun things to do while you are quarantined! Our team is practicing a lot of these concepts and keeping ourselves organized in this season. We are continually finding new and exciting things to do and ways we can be productive. Let us know if you complete any of these bucket lists, or send us your bucket list so we can gain some new ideas! We would love to learn from you as well. Stay healthy and happy!