ELEVATE + AUDACITY 2020
What Employees Want
Audacity, founded by Jason Anthoine, is a consulting company that focuses on employee engagement, internal communications, and culture change. The company values BOLD thinking, which can be a means of transformation for future and lasting success. Audacity is ready and equipped to make change happen.
“What Employees Want” hosted by Audacity was a unique workshop for internal communication and human resources professionals to learn from experts in their field, network with local peers, and gather insightful information from a diverse group of employees. What better way to truly learn about employee communication than from the employees themselves? Audacity took this idea to heart and created a first-of-its-kind workshop where REAL employees share the REAL truth.
A Closer Look at Elevate’s Role
A closer look at Elevate’s role:
This was our first time working with What Employees Want. We were hired as a fresh set of eyes to experience and analyze the event, particularly focusing on its strengths and its areas of needed improvement. Elevate successfully collaborated with What Employees Want with a desire to further develop the partnership and the event in future years.
- Team members:
- Pre-event tasks: In preparation for this event, Elevate team members registered for the event and researched the purpose and passion behind What Employees Want.
- Event-day logistics: Elevate team members attended the event as guests, evaluated the production of the event, engaged with other guests, and discussed notes taken throughout the day.
What we did throughout the event: We spent time during the event focusing on ways to improve logistical execution and production for future events. We also took notice of the thoughtful planning and care that the Audacity team brought to this event.
Cue the Confetti!
Event wins and stats, including:
- Number of attendees: 100+
- Event impact: Elevate helped provide feedback to Audacity to allow growth and improvement for the following years.
- Exciting moments: Whale watching! This event was held in the beautiful Georgia Aquarium Oceans Ballroom, where each guest was provided a sneak peek look into the Beluga Whale tank and the Whale Shark tank.
Jason Anthoine and his team are passionate about the work they do. Anthoine told us, “I am doing exactly what I was meant to do,” and his passion and talent were definitely exemplified throughout the first What Employees Want event. We were honored to share this day with Audacity and look forward to working with them in the future!