ELEVATE + CHICK-FIL-A
Serving with Excellence
We love every opportunity we get to partner with Chick-fil-A and their operators. Chick-fil-A strives to serve their customers well by doing the little things with excellence. This event allowed us to assist the Chick-fil-A team by helping create a seamless experience built around motivating and encouraging their operators.
Cue the Confetti!
Event wins and stats, including:
- Number of attendees: 70+ Operators
- Number of activations: 4 (engaging activities and fun games)
- Event impact – the Chick-fil-A operators felt united and motivated in the work the organization is doing.
“We were so glad that Elevate was here. With the games, fun, and music you made the entire event more professional and with the energy we wanted and needed.” – Devon Scanlon
About the Project
This two-day event featured opportunities for the Chick-fil-A operators to enjoy each other’s company, to participate in engaging activities and to learn more about the Chick-fil-A brand during some engaging sessions. The event theme was Tranquilo: the Spanish word for peace/quiet/tranquil. Apart from the activities and sessions, the group also heard from speakers on the importance of mental health.
Chick-fil-A was looking to host aprofessionalevent, and our team assisted in the process by planning a minute-by-minute run of show to smooth out the transitions and create a seamless event. They also wanted us to help create somefunmoments throughout, and we were able to customize 4 games and activities to do with everyone before a few of the sessions.
Let’s Create a Remarkable Experience!
A closer look at Elevate’s role
Our Team consisted of:
- 1 Project Leader/Logistics Lead: Led pre-event calls and meetings and helped plan and coordinate event details.
- 1 Emcee: Created high energy and engagement throughout the event.
- 1 DJ: Worked with the Project Leader to plan a custom playlist that aligned with the client’s vision and deejayed the event.
- 1 A/V Technician: Worked with the Project Leader to create all visuals (screens, slides) and run them throughout the event and coordinated with the hired A/V team.
Prior to the event, the Elevate Project Leader worked alongside Chick-fil-A to:
- Coordinate with the A/V team
- Coordinate transitions and how the emcee should run the event
- Create an agenda
- Test all audio/visual elements
The Elevate Team also provided event-day logistics such as:
- Table/room set up
- A/V setup
- Coordinating visuals (main screens and confidence monitors)
- Prepping all speakers (communicated timing, mic/prop needs)