ELEVATE + GEORGIA CENTER FOR OPPORTUNITY
Leveraging high-energy event activations to strengthen families
Georgia Center for Opportunity, a non-profit working to strengthen families, invited Elevate to host their first-ever Community Date Night.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
We partnered with GCO to lead a high-energy, engaging experience, connecting guests to the organization’s message that healthy families start with healthy marriages.
As the first-ever Community Date Night, GCO wanted to ensure a fun and impactful experience. That’s where we step in! We aim to:
- Host unforgettable guest experiences
- Help guests connect with brands’ messages
- Create raving fans for our clients
- Execute events resulting in positive guest feedback
At the GCO Community Date Night, our offerings included:
- Consulting prior to the event
- On-site event execution
- On-site event hosting
- Sound technician and dj services
- Audio and lighting services
Let’s create a remarkable experience!
We partnered alongside Georgia Center for Opportunity to plan certain elements of the event ahead of time and to help execute on the day of the event. Our roles included:
- Project Lead
- Sound Technician
- Event Host
- Event Assistants (2)
Prior to the event, we work alongside our clients to think through event logistics and design a custom experience.
With GCO, this looked like:
- Building custom crowd engagement activations specifically targeted toward married couples
- Creating custom playlists and musical themes
- Planning the event schedule, timing, and run of show
- Ideating and planning moments of engagement
- Confirming room set up, AV equipment, and sound/lighting needs
On event-day, we activate ideas and create remarkable experiences.
At GCO’s Community Date Night, this included:
- Welcoming guests upon arrival
- Creating high-energy moments and crowd engagement pieces throughout the event
- Leading event activations specifically designed for GCO’s guests, including:
- Coordinating timing and following the run of show
- Ensuring guests walk away with a clear understanding of the theme and message of the night
- Emceeing announcements and important communication
- Managing audio and deejaying the event
Our team carried the energy and culture of the day by:
- Providing an environment that fosters connection
- Managing guest activities
- Creating and maintaining high energy and crowd engagement through music, games, and event hosting
The event was a success!
The first-ever Healthy Family Initiatives Date Night sold-out almost two weeks before the event. This incredible night consisted of:
- 75 couples
- 4 presenters
- Over $650 of prizes given away
- 1 Red Carpet entrance
Throughout the night, the room filled with smiles and laughter as couples participated in engaging games, dance parties, and meaningful conversations. Through high-energy hosting, custom playlists, smooth logistics, and pre-event planning, Elevate helped the Healthy Families Initiative achieve their goal of an unforgettable Community Date Night.
“Our vision, purpose and theme was weaved nicely throughout the evening. The activities and couple time created an intimate and community environment…[Elevate] made sure this was about HFI and the couples. You served us a platter of ‘excellence’ from the very beginning.” (Katherine Greene, Georgia Center for Opportunity)
A beautiful partnership
It’s a privilege to partner with a non-profit located just down the road from Elevate’s home office; to contribute to a night centered on healthy marriages is a great honor. We are grateful to have played a role in this first-ever Community Date Night and the work GCO is doing to strengthen families throughout Georgia.
Are you ready to create a remarkable experience? Get in touch to learn how we can help you with your next event!